RSCL BIO-T – Trichoderma viride – Controls Soil Borne Plant Pathogens
RSCL BIO-T is a powder formulation containing spores of fungus Trichoderma viride which controls diseases like damping off, wilt and collar rot in various crops. It produces toxic metabolites like gliotoxin, viridian and trichodermin which reduce the population of pathogenic fungi.
• BIO-T produces certain plant growth promoting substances and acts as plant growth promoters.
• BIO-T enhances the vigor and promotes plant growth.
• BIO-T forms a natural protective barrier around the root zone against pathogenic energy.
RSCL BIOMONAS – Pseudomonas fluorescens-Controls Plant Pathogens & Promote Plant Growth RSCL BIOMONAS is a talc based formulation containing the bacterium Pseudomonas fluorescens, which acts against the plant pathogens causing root rot, wilt, blast, damping off, leaf spot and rhizome rot in various crops. It also acts as plant growth promoter.
• RSCL BIOMONAS produces plant growth promoting substances which enhance crop growth and increase yield
• RSCL BIOMONAS secretes complex toxins specific to pathogenic fungi, which inhibits the fungal infection.
• RSCL BIOMONAS ensures effective control of diseases for the entire duration of crop.