The soil lives and breathes through its microbes. Large-scale use of chemicals and fertilizers has depleted the soil from its good microbial colonies and also cause pollution and deterioration of soil structure. Besides, there are losses of applied chemical fertilizers such as leaching, volatilization, denitrification and fixation of phosphorus. To compensate the losses caused by chemical fertilizers, biofertilizers are strongly recommended. Use of biofertilizers increases the soil potency.
Common Features of Biofertilizers:
- Improve soil structure & texture
- Improve water holding capacity of the soil
- Increase supply of nutrients
- Proliferate useful soil micro organisms
- Promote root development
- Plants become more healthy and productive
- Significantly reduce pollution and improve environmental health
- Economical and easy to apply
RSCL BIO-A – Azospirillum sp – Nitrogen Fixing Bacterium RSCL BIO-A is a nitrogen fixing biofertilizer containing the associative symbiotic bacterium Azospirillum sp which fixes atmospheric nitrogen in the soil and make it available to plants. Inoculation through the application of RSCL BIO-A is recommended for many non-leguminous crops like, cereals, millets, forage crops and vegetables to get better plant growth and higher yield.
- RSCL BIO-A exudes a host of natural plant growth stimulants which enhance seed germination, seedling vigour and crop growth.
- RSCL BIO-A helps to reduce 25-30% of nitrogen fertilizer requirement.
- RSCL BIO-A helps to enhance the water holding capacity.
- RSCL BIO-A promotes root development and increased crop growth.
Sugarcane, Paddy, Cotton, Banana, Vegetables, Flower Crops, Plantation Crops such as Coconut, Coffee, Tea, Cardamom and other cash crops.
BIOBACTER RSCL BIOBACTER – Azotobacter sp – Nitrogen Fixing Bacterium RSCL BIOBACTER is a nitrogen fixing biofertilizer containing the fee living bacterium Azotobacter sp which fixes atmospheric nitrogen in the soil and make it available to plants. Inoculation through the application of BIOBACTER is recommended for many non-leguminous crops like, cereals, millets, forage crops and vegetables to get better plant growth and higher yield.
- RSCL BIOBACTER secretes growth promoting substances like IAA and GA which enhance seed germination, seedling vigour and establishment of the rooted cuttings in several vegetables and horticultural crops.
- RSCL BIOBACTER helps to reduce 25-30% of nitrogen fertilizer requirement.
- RSCL BIOBACTER promotes root development and increased crop growth.
Cotton, Banana, Vegetables, Flower Crops, Plantation Crops such as Coconut, Coffee, Tea, Cardamom and Spices.
RSCL MYCORRHIZA – Vessicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza (VAM) RSCL MYCORRHIZA is a carrier-based biological fertilizer containing spores, infected roots and propagules of beneficial mycorrhizal fungi viz. Acalospora laevis or Glomus mosseae. RSCL MYCORRHIZA is a beneficial fungus that are associated with plant roots including sugarcane via a symbiotic association whereby both the host plant and the fungus benefit. The fungus once added to the soil reaches out and covers the root system thus serving as an extension of the root and also penetrates the root to form minute structures in between the cells from where the nutrients are exchanged with the plant cells.
- RSCL MYCORRHIZA symbiosis results in marked increase in crop growth.
- RSCL MYCORRHIZA nourishes the plant by mobilizing the insoluble forms of nutrients like phosphorous from soil.
- RSCL MYCORRHIZA is cheap and easy to use. The application is done only once throughout the entire life of a plant.
- RSCL MYCORRHIZA increases nutrient and water absorption of the plant
- RSCL MYCORRHIZA substantially reduces the chemical fertilizer requirements of crops and also increases the resistance and tolerance of the plants against root pathogens, by secreting growth-promoting substances to improve soil structure and soil aggregation.
Agricultural crops such as sugarcane, vegetables, root crops, fruit trees and forest trees.
BIO-P RSCL BIO-P – Phosphate Solubilizing Bacterium RSCL BIO-P is a biofertilizer containing phosphate solubilizing microorganism viz., Bacillus megaterium. This bacterium produces organic acids which dissolve the insoluble (fixed) form of phosphorus in the soil and make it available to plant thereby enhancing the plant growth.
- RSCL BIO-P can be used for all crops.
- RSCL BIO-P increases the protein content and quality of proteins in grains.
- RSCL BIO-P helps to increase yield by 10 %.
- RSCL BIO-P helps to reduce o reduce 25-30% of recommended dose of phosphatic fertilizer.