At Rajshree Sugars, we provide Concept to Commissioning consultancy and detailed engineering services for integrated sugar complexes. The Scope of work for providing concept to commissioning consultancy of an integrated sugar complex will include the following:
Sugar cane availability and Development
- Cane cultivation intensity survey, Cultivation feasibility study, Projection of cane area and productivity, Sugarcane development strategy, Study of climate factors and impact on sugarcane cultivation. Assessment of cultivable lands, soils and suitability for cane cultivation.
- Assessment of irrigation potential in the cane command area favoring cane cultivation and cropping pattern study.
- Sugarcane area registration, planting & ratoon management program, cane harvest, procurement and supply chain management.
- Sugarcane nursery program, Assessment of varieties cultivated at present and recommendation of new varieties.
- Pest and disease prevalence study
- Detailed plan for establishment of a Sugarcane R&D department for production of bio inputs like bio fertilizers, bio control agents and organic manures.
- Detailed Engineering, Preparing Specifications, evaluation of offers, draft purchase order preparation, Carry out Inspection, Supervise Erection, Commissioning.
- Preparation of basic schemes for process area, raw material, utilities, raw water, condensate, cooling water, process water, compressed air, LP & MP steam system of an integrated sugar complex.
- Review and finalization of overall plant layout drawings for sugar plant. .Thermal design and preparation of heat and mass balance for the plant.
- Preparation of detailed tender specification for major equipment and system Packages
- Steam and power balance studies, Energy conservation studies and performance improvement study
- In house power distribution system design and engineering
- Assistance in preparation of power purchase agreement
- Site supervision services
- Review of availability and quality of molasses, water and fuel
- Preparation of basic schemes for process area, raw material and utilities
- Preparation of basic schemes for raw water, condensate, cooling water, process water, compressed air, LP & MP steam system.
- Thermal design and preparation of heat and mass balance for the plant.
- Preparation of raw water and waste water balance of distillery
- Preparation of detailed tender specification for major equipment and system packages which will include fermentation technology, culture development activity, distillation technology, effluent storage system, effluent treatment system, solid waste disposal method and alcohol storage
We provide concept to commissioning consultancy and detailed engineering services for waste management projects.
- Consultancy for setting up of a compost yard for the treatment and utilisation of distillery effluent by composting technology based on the principles of aerobic solid state fermentation
- Consultancy for the treatment and utilization of municipal solid wastes by composting technology
- Consultancy for aerobic solid state composting/co-composting technology for other agro industries Coffee, Sago and Coir industries for the treatment and conversion of solid and liquid wastes into value added compost